- Why bring back Ms. Clough, if you're just going to teach her Russian, and then shoot her?
- Locke with a computer, is now like Homer with a plate of donuts... ooh donuts, and then everything blows up. Keep Locke away from all electronics. Give him a knife and send him into the forest next time.
- Having Rousseau go hide in the forest made sense from a character perspective, but it's still kind of lame.
- Sawyer and his stuff. Ugh.
- Ping Pong. Ugh.
- Hurley was great though.
- Hostiles! Just what we needed. Some new faction to figure out. Blech.
But the woman's monologue at the end of this episode, walked a much trickier line, and was delivered perfectly. Overall, Sayid was the best part of the episode and the only thing that made it watchable. Him and the little cat.