- "Digital Love" by Daft Punk
You realize this was in a Gap commercial don't you?
- "Don't Stop" by The Stone Roses
Art Brut wouldn't approve.
- "Mile End" by Pulp
From Trainspotting. Soundtracks are sooooooo uncool.
- "Blinded by the Sun" by the Seahorses
The embarrassing spawn of the Stone Roses.
- "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1" by The Flaming Lips
Wayne Coyne hates Nirvana! But the Lips' last record kind of sucked.
- "Closer to the Heart" by Rush
Where do I even begin? Canadian prog metal.
- "Rectify" by Beth Orton
Warmed over Joni Mitchell
- "So Hard" by Pet Shop Boys
At least Daft Punk has the robot costumes. Wait, what am I saying?
- "Big Mouth Strikes Again (Live)" by the Smiths
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!! I'd like to smash every tooth in your iPod!
- "'Round Midnight" by Thelonious Monk
Nice segue. Nothing pretentious about suddenly switching over to Jazz. Nothing at all. Yeesh.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Ipod Random Ten
Random ten with a music snob's comments: