Saturday, October 17, 2009

I degree today...

Artist: The Smiths <3
Song: Still Ill
Tabbed by: Entirely_smooth_chick@hotmail.com
Note: Capo the fourth fret


Intro: Stratch the chord G(listen to song for rhythm)


Am F G
I degree today that life is simply taking and not giving
Am F G
England is mine and it owes me a living
Am F G
But ask me why and i'll spit in your eye
Am F G
Oh ask me why and i'll spit in your eye
Em Am F G
But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
Em Am F G
No we cannot cling to those dreams.
Am F
Does the body rule mind?
G
or does the mind rule the body?
Am F G
i dunno...
Am F G
Under the iron bridge we kissed
Am F G
and although i ended up with sore lips
Em Am F G
It just wasnt like the old days anymore
Em Am F
No it wasnt like those days
G Am F G
Am i still ill?