Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What I'm Listening To

New Albums:
  • The Good, The Bad and The Queen by The Good, The Bad and the Queen (***)
  • Alright, Still by Lily Allen (***1/2)
  • Cryptograms by Deerhunter (***)
Bands with new albums I ought to have rushed out for, but haven't, due to the hype:
  • The Shins
  • Clap Your Hands, Say Yeah
Band with new album I haven't listened to yet, because I just got their last one:
  • Of Montreal
Band with album I ought to be looking forward to but am already sick of:
  • Arcade Fire (Smashing guitars on Saturday Night Live? Really?)
Band with new album I am very excited about:
  • Modest Mouse (Johnny Marr!)
Band with album I am excited for if it ever comes out in the states:
  • Magic Numbers
Other things to look forward to in 2007:
  • New album by Feist
  • New Wilco